The Client Relations Manager provides overall service support to the Advisor Team, while ensuring every client interaction upholds MACRO Consulting Group’s superior service standard. Candidate must be a quick learner with strong attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for assigned clients via phone and email to ensure their questions are answered and needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Exhibits professionalism while interacting with clients
- Responsible for updates and maintenance of client contact information, correspondence, and related notes utilizing client relationship management software
- Partners with advisor as needed on behalf of client, and provides updates to client through conclusion
- Coordinates and prepares Advisor and client for semi-annual reviews; prepares income statement, meeting agendas, and other required items
- Reviews and organizes notes after client meetings and coordinates any required actions and follow through
- Processes transactions including trades, journals, and check and wire requests
- Verifies all client transactions confirmations for accuracy on a regular basis
- Addresses and monitors exceptions or one-off requests and ushers process through completion
- Monitors accounts to ensure cash flow is available for systematic distributions
- Verifies client’s RMDs are satisfied on an annual basis where applicable
- Ensures client beneficiary designations are up to date and accurate
- Commits to ongoing education and professional development to remain current with industry
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/characteristics:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance
- Resourceful, flexible and a strong desire to be of service to clients
- Creative thinker with strong analytical skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Financial Services client support role
- Series 7 or the ability to pass exam within 6 months of start date
- NJ Life License, or the ability to pass exam with 45 days of start date
- Experience with Portfolio Accounting systems – Portfolio Center, Advent, or Tamarac
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Ready to get started?
Contact us today!